So How Does It Work
As we grow older, replacing the dead cells in our body’s decrees, with that the dead skin stays on the surface of our faces, leading to flaky skin, dry patches, clogged pores, uneven tones and sometimes acne.
Therefore, exfoliation is a great way to cure all these problems, and luckily for us, it comes in many forms so it suits all skin types and budgets.
To understand more about exfoliation click Here
Benefits of Exfoliation
- Unclogs pores.
- Minimizes pore size.
- Better absorption of products into the skin.
- less visible wrinkles and fine lines.
- Fades the dark spots.
How To Exfoliate?
Here are some of my favorites
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution (Chemical Exfoliants)
Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution (Chemical Exfoliants)
L’Oreal Paris Pure Sugar Scrub Purify & Unclog (Physical Exfoliants)
L’Oreal Paris Skincare Exfoliate & Refine (Physical Exfoliants)
How When We Should
Things To Be Careful Of While Using Excoriates:
- Avoid the eye area.
- Always check and read what is the right way to use the products.
- Exfoliating too often or too hard may cause micro-tears on your skin’s surface and strip your skin’s protective layer.
- Don’t exfoliate and active acne.
- Be aware of some allergies always do a small patch test first.
Just remember we all have our unique skin and we will react to products differently, do your research, and don’t be shy to ask a professional opinion if you need it.