After a long busy week, we all feel the need to have a special few hours for ourselves only. I call it” me time”. Starting with lighting some scented candles, followed by a long nice bath.
While taking my hot bath I like to treat my skin with a body scrub. as many of you know the benefits of exfoliation for the face and body.
Using a DIY body exfoliator is completely fine, not just that but it has so many advantages, Specially the physical exfoliator, unlike the face, our body skin is more resilin. The skin on your body is thicker than the skin on your face, which may allow you to use rougher exfoliating agents, like coffee, salt, and sugar.
So going in with such as scrub can go a long way in restoring your skin’s luster.
What Are The Benefits Of Exfoliating The Body
Removers dead skin cells and Smooths the skin tone and texture
It unclogs pores
Evens skin tone
Exfoliation helps your moisturizer sink in better
Helps to boosts the blood flow
DIY Coffee Scrub At Home
Is coffee good for your skin? Absolutely. So let’s make this DIY coffee scrub from simple ingredients.
- 1/2 cup fresh ground coffee
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
Mix all together until well combined.
Now use while in the shower, rub the mixture gently all over your body especially the hips.
Avoid using the coffee scrub on your face and near the eye area!
Keep in mind, your shower drain could get clogged
Coffee Scrub Benefits for Your Skin | Body Or Face?
Do NOT Use The Coffee Scrub On Your Face!
Using coffee scrubs on your face may lead to:
Scratches and wounds
For Healthy & Glowing Skin Coffee Scrub
Youthful, radiant skin
Lifting away dull skin
Removes dead skin cells
Reduces the appearance of cellulite
Adds a glow to your skin
It has anti-inflammatory properties
A person could try using fresh, wet coffee grounds to scrub and exfoliate areas of cellulite. The exfoliation may also help smooth the skin and stimulate blood flow.
But no study to date has looked at the effects of coffee scrubs, specifically, in treating cellulite.
Looking for some good coffee scrub products?
Check out the below
M3 Naturals Arabica Coffee Scrub
- PREMIUM ARABICA COFFEE SCRUB – A premium quality arabica coffee scrub for body and face that softens and moisturizes as it scrubs away dirt and dead skin cells.*
Get it from Amazon for $29.12
Exfoliating Dead Sea Salt Body Scrub
- EFFECTIVE CELLULITE EXFOLIATOR: As an Excellent Exfoliator, Dead Sea Salt contains an extremely rich mineral component and its granules are large enough to slough off dead skin cells which might cause rough skin, clogged pores and blemishes.
Get it from Amazon for $13.98
St. Ives Rise & Energize Coconut & Coffee Scrub
- St. Ives Rise & Energize Coconut & Coffee Scrub, 6 oz (Pack of 2)
Get it from Amazon for $12.91
Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub
- 100% naturally derived, vegan and ready to tackle breakouts, scars and marks.
- ROBUSTA COFFEE GRINDS – Coffee stimulates blood flow & promotes collagen production: this leaves your skin not only looking perky & even, but feeling softer than ever.
Get it from Amazon for $16.95
Pure Sugar Face Scrub With Kona Coffee
- Pure Sugar Scrub made with 3 pure sugars and finely ground Kona Coffee is an exfoliating face and lip scrub to resurface and energize
- Scrubbing particles are made with brown, blonde and white sugars, rich in minerals that melt into skin for gentle, yet effective exfoliation
Get it from Amazon for $13.00
If you want healthy, glowing skin, regular exfoliation is a must. Limit your exfoliation routine to once a week—over-exfoliating can leave your skin dry, irritated, and damaged. Take good care of your skin and put your best face forward.
More related blog posts
When you are in beautiful Pattaya Thailand you will most likely be at the beach enjoying the great weather and breathtaking beaches, besides that