Why You Should Use a Face Toner and How
You Should Use a Face Toner
Skincare is a huge part of our daily routine now and choosing the right products is a big part of having great skin, therefore we need to understand what products our skin needs and why should we use them.
What is face toner?
The job of a toner is removing the leftover dirt and makeup after you already used makeup remover and washed your face.
Most importantly it should clear out your pores and prep your skin for the next skincare step.
And of-course to remove excess oil from the skin.
Do You Need to Use Face Toner?
No, not necessary, and yes you can totally skip the toner, but there are many benefits to using a face toner everybody can benefit from.
How to Use a Facial Toner
Keep in mind before using your tone make sure to cleans your face and remove your makeup.
Facial toner must be applied after you have cleansed your skin but before you have moisturized it
To use it you need to apply the toner directly on a cotton pad and swipe it onto the skin, pay extra attention to the t-zone area.
Face Toner Benefits
Here are all the deets on facial toner, why facial toner is important, and 5 reasons to start using it ASAP.
- Reduce pores size
- Balance your skin PH
- Refresh your skin
- Removes any trace of makeup
- It can help your skin problems
My Top Seven Best Face Toners
Paula’s Choice Skin Balancing Pore
- MINIMIZE PORES AND ENHANCE THE YOUTHFUL APPEARANCE of your skin with our Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner. Fight the effects of aging, reduce blackheads, and shrink pores, for smooth, unblemished skin. A great addition to your day or night routine. PACKAGING MAY VARY.
Get it from Amazon for $21.00
e.l.f, Keep Your Balance Toner
- Removes impurities and refreshes for soft, fresh and balanced skin.
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe and Witch Hazel to keeps skin hydrated and plump.
- Apply toner to a clean face and neck using a cotton pad, avoiding the eye area, and follow with moisturiser.
- Suitable for all skin types.
Get it from Amazon for $8.00
The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution
- Offers a gentle exfoliation for improved skin brightness and visible clarity
- The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7%
- Toning Solution
Get it from Amazon for $22.99
Pixi Glow Tonic
- 100 ml
- Made in USA
Get it from Amazon for $22.49
Perricone MD No: Rinse Intensive Pore Minimizing Toner
- Minimizes the appearance of enlarged pores. Gently exfoliates to remove debris and purify skin.
Get it from Amazon for $38.25
REN Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow Tonic
- Your skin surface will be smoother, exfoliated and brighter.
Get it from Amazon for $38.00
THAYERS Alcohol-Free Lavender Witch Hazel Facial Toner
- Witch Hazel: proprietary extract contains 195% more tannins than competitors, tightens pores, controls acne and oil production, reduces redness and inflammation
Get it from Amazon for $8.21